|SIZES *||Prices *|
|watercolor||extras ? 'Extras' include more elements in the portrait like an extra person, or a background. 'Extras' also include more work like adding color, using separate photos, and/or using blurry photos. See explanation below for more info.||pencil||extras|
|16 x 20 in
A2 — 40 x 50 cm
|11 x 14
A3 — 27.5 x 35
|9 x 12
C4 — 22.5 x 30
|8 x 10
A4 — 20 x 25
|? Size can be up to you. You tell me the exact size you want via my order form. And I'll tell you the price.||.....||.....||.....||.....|
• credit card • PayPal • or check
|PayPal handles my credit payments. I ship by Priority Mail|
8x10 – $200
9x12 – $250
11x14 – $300
16x20 – $350
I'll create a funny or serious time-lapse video of me making your portrait.
8x10 — $300
9x12 — $350
11x14 — $400
16x20 — $450
Give a gift card!
* PRICES: 'Prices' under columns 'pencil' and 'watercolor' cover the cost to render one subject. Subject would be the focus of your portrait . . . a person, a pet, a house. Prices are based on me working from your photograph AS IS. If I have to alter your photo like turn a frown into a smile, this could increase the price by five times.
* SIZES: The 'size' of your portrait is what you would see through an opening in a mat, which is the heavy-paper part of a picture frame underneath the frame glass. The size is what you pay for while the paper I work on is about an inch bigger all the way around. In this column the sizes are in inches with equivalent centimeter and ISO sizes.
* EXTRAS: 'Extras' are elements added to your portrait like another subject or a background. Extras also include extra work like adding a different medium, combining separate photos, or working from a blurry photo. For example, if you have two photos from which you want me to draw a pencil portrait of a dog, a wooded background, and a person with a red hunting jacket, then you would pay for one subject (person) and four extras (dog, background, red jacket, separate photos).
* FRAMING: I can put your portrait into a clean elegant mat and wooden frame. See frame options and prices by clicking the word 'framing' in the table above. Frames are brown or black. There is a glass front, and under the glass a heavy paper mat (cream, gray or khaki color). I put them together. I seal the back of the frame to protect from dust. I attach hanging hardware. And I sign the back.
* VIDEOS: I can make a time-lapse video of me drawing your portrait. Click the word 'videos' in the table above for prices. I can clown it up like the videos on my 'videos' page, or make it serious. It's up to you. I'll send you an email version (low MB's) and a version burnt on a DVD. You must also purchase a portrait.
* GIFT CARDS: Gift cards are available in any amount. Click the words 'gift cards' in the table above for more information. Order through my contact form on the 'order' page.