|SIZES *||Prices *|
subject ? 'Extra subject' is another element added to the portrait like another person, or a background. Extra subject is also more work like adding color, using separate photos, or using blurry photos. See explanation below for more info.
|8 x 10 in
A4 — 20 x 25 cm
|9 x 12
C4 — 22.5 x 30
|11 x 14
A3 — 27.5 x 35
|16 x 20
A2 — 40 x 50
|larger ? Size can be up to you. You tell me the exact size you want via my order form. And I'll tell you the price.||.....||.....||.....||.....|
Framing* videos* & gift cards* available.
• credit card • PayPal • or check
HALF PAYMENT TO START — FREE SHIPPING by Priority Mail
PayPal handles my credit payments.
Compassionate Pricing . . . I choose not to charge $5,000+ like some other solo fine artists. Instead I price my art to be within the reach of everyone.
8x10 – $188
9x12 – $205
11x14 – $225
16x20 – $199
I'll create a funny or serious time-lapse video of me making your portrait.
8x10 — $258
9x12 — $275
11x14 — $295
16x20 — $319
Give a gift card!
* PRICES: 'Prices' under columns 'pencil' and 'watercolor' cover the cost to render one subject. Subject would be the focus of your portrait . . . a person, a pet, a house. Prices are based on me working from your photograph AS IS. If I have to alter your photo like turn a frown into a smile, this could increase the price by five times.
* SIZES: The 'size' of your portrait is what you would see through an opening in a mat, which is the heavy-paper part of a picture frame underneath the frame glazing. The size is what you pay for while the paper I work on is about an inch bigger all the way around. In this column the sizes are in inches with equivalent centimeter and ISO sizes.
* EXTRA SUBJECT: 'Extra subject' is another element added to your portrait like another person, another pet, or a background. This price also applies to extra work like combining separate photos or using blurry photos.
* FRAMING: I use archival framing materials. Click 'framing' above to see popular color combinations. Choice is yours, but customers usually let me choose a color combination that compliments their artwork best. Wooden frame, non-glare acrylic glazing, and under the glazing a heavy paper mat (cream, gray or khaki colors are popular). I assemble the framing, seal the back, attach hanging hardware, and sign the back.
* VIDEOS: I offer a time-lapse video of me drawing your portrait, only on special request. Click the word 'videos' in the table above to see an example.
* GIFT CARDS: Gift cards are available in any amount. Click the words 'gift cards' in the table above for more information. Order through my contact form on the 'order' page.